This course is aimed at language teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, university, adult) and teacher trainers. The course will provide teachers with a range of creative methods and activities for all language skills (reading, listening, speaking, writing, grammar and vocabulary) as well as guidelines on and examples of using and integrating digital tools into their teaching. Emphasis is placed on practical examples and activities that can be adapted for various purposes and across different languages. Teachers will also be provided with example activities for all types of classroom dynamics (individual, pairwork, groupwork) and for encouraging cooperative learning.
Participants will have the opportunity to practise a range of activities and methods that will increase their students’ motivation and participation in class. Teachers will also be able to increase communication and interaction of students in class, creating a positive and encouraging teaching environment.
Teachers will have the opportunity to update and refresh their knowledge and exchange their experiences and examples of good practice with other teachers.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- employ a range of innovative and creative methods and activities in their language classes
- use digital tools to make activities more interactive or interesting for their students
- adapt an activity for different knowledge levels and language skills
- use interactive methods and activities to increase student motivation and participation
- meet colleagues from other European countries, share experiences and examples of good practice