The course is aimed at teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs), teacher trainers, career coaches, and heads of education institutions. During this course, participants will gain insight into and have the opportunity to practice multiple conflict management models. They will analyse their role in managing conflict as well as common sources of conflict to successfully resolve conflict situations.
By understanding the effect of communication styles in conflict situations, participants will work on enhancing their communication skills in the workplace, addressing, and managing conflict to ensure they maximise individual and team performance.
The participants will also have the possibility to network and share experiences with other European colleagues.
After completing the course, participants will have/be able to:
- analyse multiple conflict management models and styles
- identify their conflict styles
- analyse and identify common sources of conflict
- analyse the role of communication styles in conflict situations
- use different conflict management strategies and language to resolve conflict
- use well-known conflict resolution tools
- use active listening techniques
- analyse and use different feedback methods
- meet colleagues from other European countries, share experiences and examples of good practice